RECHARTER: GSL Goodman Shapiro Lombardi LLC Dedham Massachusetts - Henry Goodman, Ellen Shapiro, Frank Lombardi - Resolving HOA Homeowner Association Constitutional Crisis
- "The beginning of HOA legislative reform and improved governance thus begins with dispelling the belief that the CAI represents home owner and curtailing the CAI’s influence with our Government agencies, media, and legislators."
- Mass Bill H1110 establishes CONDO OMBUDSMAN within office of Attorney General (AG) that could POTENTIALLY protect condo owners from predatory practices of HOA condo boards, property management companies, and law firms shilling for CAI and CCAL.
- The seemingly unlimited power of HOA boards and property management companies (PMCs) over condominium owners must be reined in, because they can do (or not do) essentially anything they choose.
- The Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize - Is this the modus operandi (m.o.) of the so-called CAI 'charlatans’ (1) to pass legislation nullifying owner protection by US and state constitutions and (2) to pander falsehoods to inattentive owners and legislators?
- RECHARTER: GSL Goodman Shapiro Lombardi LLC Dedham Massachusetts - Henry Goodman, Ellen Shapiro, Frank Lombardi - Resolving HOA Homeowner Association Constitutional Crisis
- The Charlatans of Swing: Charles Court East - The Dartmouth Group TDG - Community Associations Institute CAI
the Community Associations Institute (CAI) and College of Community Association Lawyers (CCAL) are clearly TOXIC to the INTERESTS of CONDO OWNERS because their actions, policies, and dogma belie their words.
- RECHARTER: GSL Goodman Shapiro Lombardi LLC Dedham Massachusetts - Resolving HOA Homeowner Association Constitutional Crisis
RECHARTER: Resolving the Homeowner Association HOA Constitutional Crisis - CAI NE - GSL Goodman Shapiro Lombardi LLC - TDG The Dartmouth Group
Charles Court East board members:
Robert McBride, CEO, The Dartmouth Group
James T. Stento, Jr., VP, Controller, CPA (?) The Dartmouth Group
Henry Goodman, GSL
Ellen Shapiro, GSL
Frank Lombardi, GSL, President, CAI-NE
Although I will focus primarily on parochial players and problems, these actors and sets are a but a microcosm of a nation-wide crisis.
I consider the witting denial of anyone’s civil rights or the deprival of any person of property without due process of law to be anticonstitutional thuggery.